coming down and beware!!!!!

"Coming down and beware,
the Imperial fists,
straight Mother@#%ers,
there killers in the mist"
That is a edited quote from some rap song that I knew in my youth.  While I have had the last two months off of work, with one more to go, I have been doing quite a bit of painting.  The two boys below are going to supplement my old Imperial Fist army that now haunts the state of Missouri.  There are many more plans for the expansion of the Imperial Fists' !st company! 
 
Now on to my personal 40k endeavours...  Before I get to bogged down with another apartment renovation and commission,  I have been trying to finish as much of my chaos army as possible.  The guys below are used as my thunderwolf cavalry when I decide to play the Space Wolves codex.  One of the greatest thing about my army is that I can use it for several different codex's.   Whenever I grow tired of playing one book, I pull the ol swich-a-roo and bamm, instant pointless criticism from bithces who waste their money on more than one power armour army.  That being said,  I have more than one power armour army and I wish that I had rolled those Deathwing Terminators of mine into this chaos army.  Tsk, Tsk... shame on me, deep deep shame! ;) 
  
 
 

I have never shied, away from airing my humiliating laundry in public.  I have not won a single game of 6th edition 40K.  I am now a little over 10 games in with some fun surely had, but no victories.  Im  playing again tonight so another chance for glory, and defeat!
Ive absolutely loved the last couple of months of paternity leave.  My advice to anyone who should listen.  Take the time to be with your children, you cant get the time back.  F#ck work!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Dahlberg said...

Paternity leave is amazing!! I had twins and it was a hoot! Matt you every going to make it back to Springfield? I would love to get a game in with ya. Or hell maybe at Adepticon if you make it. Missed seeing our posts but now I know why. lol

Black Matt said...

Dahlberg,
I imagine I will make it back someday. Do I know you by another name? I would love to plsy either way, but I dont really see adepticon in my future, even though I have a lot of people in Chicago. To many pRiorities that will conflict. Thanks for comments

Dahlberg said...

No sir we've never meet before. Just a long time lurker. I just happen to play at Capital City where Dave and Brett run in Springfield. I've actually seen that black templar army you painted up for someone at one of the tournaments a while back. Think we even traded a few emails about it.

Black Matt said...

I DO remember now rhat you say it! That army belongs to my buddy Collin. I would really love to go back and play in springfield now that I think about it

Dahlberg said...

Horseshoe from D'arcys on me lol

Black Matt said...

Lol nice! 10 points for anyone who knows what a horseshoe from Springfield is.