Stylish Blogger Awards

I would like to say thank you to Master Darksol from http://www.masterdarksol.blogspot.com/ He nominated me for the, you guessed it, the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD! It made me feel good so thank you Master Darksol.

Here are the rules:
-- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award (see above)
-- Share seven things about yourself
-- Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
-- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award


Ok, seven things
1) I shattered my right wrist, broke my jaw in two spots, and had internal bleeding from a bicycle accident at age fifteen. There is a plate with 5 screws holding my right wrist together and a lot of people think I tried to kill myself when they see the scar.
2) I have a degree in Horticulture. I have mixed feelings about it.
3) I miss having something thrilling/scary in my life
4) I have fist fought and won against a proffessional MMA fighter Link
5) I say things on impulse when I get upset and almost always regret it. Damn tongue!
6) I get pissed and hold it against people when they lie to me over stupid little things.
7) My faith is a personal relationship with god and not a religion. I dont judge you so dont jugde me, please.

So my blogger list will follow the same logic that my blog roll does. I only want to put blogs on my blog roll, with whom I have had a real life interaction with. Seems funny and only two blogs on my roll are exceptions to that.

Sons of Thunder
Fritz 40K
Table Top War
The Tau of War
Bald and Screaming
Blood and Blades
The Unholy Harbinger
Ten Inch Template
Jawaballs
MiCho

Thanks again for the nod, Master Darksol.

8 comments:

Kevinmcd28 said...

Your still one of my favorite bloggers dude, hope to see you at the RTT on the 21st for BFS

Flekkzo said...

I can totally relate to #5, which is why it's often a good idea to give people a second chance and talk to them to see what they really meant. A lot of drama can be avoided that way:)

Keep on blogging :)

IDICBeer 40k said...

Hi Matt,

Nice to finally hear the story about your wrist, sounds horrific

BTW A big thank you for making me one of your exceptions on your Blog roll, I really appreciate it

Keep up the great work

nimrod said...

I usually don't comment on anything - but I have to say your blog is great. Its what inspired me to paint my Imperial Fists.

I'm still working out what a good Codex Marine list is (with no blood angel, space wolf, templar fancyness)but it seems to be working out.

..and yellow looks damn sweet on the able. I also was trying to think of a way to use the scout/termy list..

..all in all great job and you deserve any award you get.

HuronBH said...

Congrats Matt, you deserve it. Your blog is definitely one of the most inspiring ones for me and definitely inspired me to head up North for that Tournament in Oct 2009 to meet all you guys. Keep up the good work my friend.

And thanks for the nod too.

ShotDownMind said...

I nominated you also! great blog -

http://shotdownmind.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-very-own-walrus-and-lake.html

MasterDarksol said...

You're very welcome. The nomination was well deserved. I've always enjoyed reading your blog even though I rarely comment. :)

aaron said...

Its what inspired me to paint my Imperial Fists.

I'm still working out what a good Codex Marine list is (with no blood angel, space wolf, templar fancyness)but it seems to be working out.Really a very nice blog...Thanks for this..awesome blog


Shipping Jobs