Real life Mother effing tactics


Holy crap where do I begin? Should I worry about what may be interpreted as hubris, or should I tell a great story? Well I obviously have already made that decision since I am here writing this. I cant help, it as I am beaming with joy at what has unfolded. When I go home to my native Springfield, IL I am going to get, "mad props," for this. Oh damn I cant wait to see some of my oldest and dearest friends. Hahahahaha!! Have I built it up enough!??!
Introducing to my left, Matt Mitrione! Ex NY Giant, Ex Minnesota Viking professional football player, and now the winner of a televised UFC fight. HAhahaha, gotta give the guy a plug right!

www.mattmitrione.com

So Saturday night I was flipping channels watching T.V. and land on the Spike channel and watch for a few moments as they introduce each fighter and I laugh to myself that one of the contenders reminds me of someone who I had an "encounter," with in high school during a indoor soccer match. Then while announcing their bios, they mention that both fighters are EX NFL players. My eyes and grin widen to the point that Gollum would be put to shame! When I was in high school, I got into a fist fight with this slow wit and beat his ass. Not malicously, but heroicly as he was much bigger and stronger than most and was using that advantage to bully his way. This is no joke and I am telling no tales here, mister! When things broke out, all he knew was attack, and attack he did, recklessly!!! Peppering him with jabs and staying away from him, I waited until the fool tripped over his own feet and landed face first at mine. Opportunity knocked, so I answered and knocked right back, HARD! I embarrassed him since he didn't land one punch and he left with his head held low. As with most jocks or anyone who is used to dominating their field, it is SO easy to turn their arrogance and incorrect prejudice of your weakness into a weapon that you can use to turn the tables on them and beat them down. Just be careful, there is a reason they are overly confident in themselves. You better come out swinging and seize the opportunity when it presents itself or you'll end up another notch in his belt!

8 comments:

Batjutsu said...

It would only be hubris if you equated the fight result from back then to the same result happening now ;-P
Still funny to hear the tale :-)

Flekkzo said...

Hehe. Better not be going to any reunions now then:)

But seriously, bullying others is for the weak and I'm happy you won. Hope he's not still an A-hole. Mad props man!

theoutsyder83 said...

I was really bummed to see Matt Mitrione win that fight. The other guy, Marcus Jones, played for my favorite college football team and is also a gamer. On the show, he even talked about playing D&D.

I was really hoping the gigantic gamer would go all the way.

Death 0F Angels said...

so whens the rematch? hahahaha

Black Matt said...

Well.... I uhmm....
Was planning to but ... Oh lookey here gotta go... That's my mommy calling me home for dinner! Rematch coming soon... Yeah that's the ticket!... Real soon:(...

Black Matt said...

Well.... I uhmm....
Was planning to but ... Oh lookey here gotta go... That's my mommy calling me home for dinner! Rematch coming soon... Yeah that's the ticket!... Real soon:(...

Unknown said...

Glad you beat his ass! He was a giant douche on The Ultimate Fighter television show.

MasterDarksol said...

I absolutely love this story. Fucking YES. >:)