Which one is better!

Ok girls, in one of my past posts someone mentioned that I should go with a white breast plate! What do you guys think? I am now to the punch stage of the painting! I set up and display the army. I then go through and start and make a punch listt of things that need done and then I do them. Just a real quick thoughtless post so I can see what people think about the white or yellow breastplates. The fluff says yellow, but I likey the white! This army will be done very soon!!! What will take the longest is that I didnt order the blood Angel shoulder pads from GW yet! Doh!!

13 comments:

Big Jim said...

The white looks a thousand times better than the yellow.

-Jim

Gonewild40k said...

The marine on the right- I prefer white wings over the yellow.

Unknown said...

I admit the white looks better, but only because of the detailing. To me though it doesn't have flow with the yellow helmet and bellybutton ;) maybe if you went with a darker chest with yellow highlights or even gold wings it might match better. That's just me. In the end do what makes you happy.

Mitch said...

I think the white looks much better

Mitch
http://ottawagamer.blogspot.com/

jabberjabber said...

The white looks much better to me.

IDICBeer 40k said...

It's white for me also

RIPPEDDRAGON said...

White is way way better

tim said...

white is so much better than yellow

Kevinmcd28 said...

The white breaks up all the other colors besides the red. And they did have white wings so it looks better. and I heard the gw BA shoulder pads are too small and suck

HuronBH said...

Well looks like the White has it. I'm glad I suggested it. ;)

Grizzled Gorilla said...

Late to the Party, but I like white.

40K + T&A said...

white. period.

Messanger of Death said...

White wings when compare to the yellow. But need to see a test model with all the other details filled in. And the "belly button" looks weird painted yellow.

Messanger