guardian torso conversions

As everyone probably already knows, Battle for Salvation is putting on our Fall tournament in a few weeks. We have been having a few technical difficulties with our registration site, so I am writing this post so that evryone knows that it should be fixed. www.baldandscreaming.com/tournament
Sorry about the mix up. If you have already sent your money to the paypal account, that will be enough to register yourself for the tournament. There are a couple of people who I know pay attention to the blog that I need to get a hold of. Greg Sabino, Doug Mundy, and Tony Fasano, if you guys could shoot me an email I would appreciate it. Raker1@rocketmail.com We accidently erased your email address'. The video is for Magilla Gurilla who asked me how I got the guardian torsos on the jetbike rider legs. Here is your answer and hope your feeling better!



4 comments:

Grizzled Gorilla said...

Thanks for the video. Waiting to see what the final army looks like.

HuronBH said...

I have payed but I have been having problems with the army registration. I will try it again.

HuronBH said...

Okay it worked my name is on the list.

Black Matt said...

awesome, where are you coming from?