Imperial Fists banner 1st one/1st try


Well here is my first try at doing hand painted banners. Obviously this and the freehand that I did, and am planning to do, on top of my chaos rhinos are/ were inspired by the competition in the Battle for Salvation club. It feels like a measuring stick is constantly pulled out. I would argue that inter-species competition amongst humans is the reason for technological/valued advancement. Whoops, anyway I have always wanted to finish my Imperial Fists and believe it or not they aren't. I probably would never have ever gotten around to trying to finish them if I wasnt for the competition in the club. The banners are much easier than I thought, especially with something to look off of. I would have to say that not having a design/ decision was the largest inhibiting factor in trying this. If you want to do a banner, draw out exactly what you want on a,"to scale," piece of paper. Then if your not practiced, (been painting well for a long time,) then practice on the paper and several copies if necessary.

4 comments:

oni said...

That is flippin' fantastic for a first try.

RonSaikowski said...

Looks fantastic.

Paul Wu said...

Wow, nice freehand on that banner. Very inspiring to a new hobbyist who's still looking to add freehanding to his repertoire.

moresolidify said...

For Warhammer Online Cheats, Warhammer Online Dupes, Warhammer Online gold cheats, Warhammer Online Bots, Warhammer Online Guides, and Walkthroughs click here