Black Templars 96% complete

I have convinced my client that the Vasconcelles campaign should begin here in NY next weekend at the ToyWiz Tournament in Nanuet, NY. If your one of the few people who hasnt taken my a$$ to town in a tournament, then here is your chance. This Saturday the 5th of March, come and have a solid fun day of gaming. Call Matt Wallack @ (845) 624-2224 to reserve your spot!!



I want to take the time to say that I think that I am more proud of this army than any army I have had commissioned. When I am completely finished with everything, and that goes beyond just the build and paint, I will give a more detailed reasoning why I went so far above and beyond what others would do for the price. This is how I want to do things!



8 comments:

Killswitch said...

Gorgeous work Matt as per usual. If you was in the Uk I'd of sent an army your way :)

Grizzled Gorilla said...

Fantastic work Matt. The army really is beautiful.

Ad Astra said...

Thanks for the phone number post bro, just called and registered! Hopefully I'll get to face these sexy templars on the table this weekend!

Rasmus Olesen said...

Very impressive mate. Best commission from you so far!

The Eye of Error said...

Really nice looking army man.

DK said...

Beautiful. I was hoping you could do a quick "how to" on your line highlighting (over black). Yours look great, and mine are... evolving.

Black Matt said...

Thanks for the compliments, fellas!
@ killswitch
Send it my way, anyway:)

Anonymous said...

Beautifully painted really like the dirt on the treads. it lends a sense of realism to the models