Black Matt's Public Apology and battle report


My fellow battle brothers, I have failed you all!!! For this there is no excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brother Captain James came over to my house to look at some electric wiring, and whenever he is around, I always try to have a camera in hand. As he unscrewed the faceplate without turning off the power, I stepped back but without turning on the camera! OHHHHHH I am so sorry that you all missed the hair raising event of BCJ shocking the hell out of himself. Since he was already kneeling down when he shocked himself, he curled into a ball and rolled backwards. My balls jumped into my throat, but return to the relaxed position when I laughed them all the way back down! What made it even better, and more of a crime since it is not on tape, is that he made perfect eye contact with me as he rolled over stiff as a board! I am sorry, INTERWEBS, I have failed to bring you comedy gold!! Instead, enjoy the battle report I taped last week!!!



7 comments:

Drew K said...

I would have loved to watch that but this will do

Ad Astra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ad Astra said...

First there was the kilt question-it was settled and we all found out just what is under James' kilt, then there was the hot wing incident (thankfully on youtube) and now this? From now on James needs to be fully supervised whereever he goes...

Alexander said...

He broke rule #1. Turn off the power.

Black Matt said...

@alexander Im so glad he did:)

camarodragon said...

Bet it looked much like a failed perils of the warp.!! Glad he's ok though. Lucky he wasn't messing with 220 or you might have been doing CPR.

Anonymous said...

ha that sounds hlarious. glad no one was seriously harmed though.